Compound Tile Nippers
These Nippers are real workhorses with all the muscle of Starretts at a fraction of the price. Designed for use on ceramic tile and stone.
The QEP Compound Tile Nipper quickly makes irregular cuts on tile up to 1/4 in. thick. Tungsten carbide tips provide easy and fast cutting. It grants three times the power of conventional carbide-tipped nippers while applying less pressure to make cuts. The curved handle and non-slip grip help minimize hand fatigue during repeat use
Comfort Grip Handle. Non-slip and ergonomic.
Rugged drop forged steel body.
Ground and polished 5/8 in. carbide jaws for accurate and quick cutting.
Please Note: These nippers have been redesigned and will not cut tiles under 5/32"
- Use to cut irregular shapes in all tiles from 3/16 in. to 1/4 in. thick.
- 3 times more cutting power than standard tile nippers.
- Rustproof, strong steel body with 5/8 in. tungsten carbide tips for accurate and quick cutting.
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use.
- Easy to clean by rinsing with a hose or in clean water after each use.
- The compound mechanism delivers greater force and is preferred by professional installers.